Thursday, August 8, 2013

Gotcha + 4

Now that Internet is working, I may over post!
Jason is sick...stomach from the food and sinus. Pray he feels better soon.
We leave tomorrow for Guangzhou. So happy! I hear they have a restaurant that serves sweet tea, a Starbucks, and no scooters on the sidewalks! Where we are now, scooters drive on the sidewalks, and they do not slow down for people! Makes it hard to get out with 3 kids. We did go to Pizza Hut last night with most of our group, and that was wonderful! We ate pizza!!
We went to WalMart Sunday night. I will post pics of that. It was not what I expected! It's 3 levels, so  you push your cart on to a ramp-escalator. And it sticks!
Luke is happy in the room, but doesn't like to go out. Not sure if its over-stimulation, nerves,..? I guess if he has spent most of his life in a room with 4 walls, crowded streets could make one very nervous.
We will pass the time today, then fly out in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment