Sunday, August 4, 2013

Gotcha!

Beautiful, beautiful day! We went to the civil affairs building this morning with the 5 other families in our group. Mischell had told me its like being in the delivery room together, and it is! Luke came in and has been very receptive to us. No tears yet... He LOVES Drake and Lila, and they love him! I was so impressed with how loving and nurturing they both have been with him. Jason is very smitten :).
Luke is so, so sweet and is taking everything in. He has not stopped eating yet. He is very small and very quite so far.
It's been a very emotional day, and our hearts are so full!

2 comments:

  1. So happy!!! God went before you and prepared his little heart. He was ready for his forever family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANGIE - I am sitting here with tears in my eyes!! I am SO, SO HAPPY for you all! Also, I am glad that everything has gone well so far. This is a TRUE adventure for y'all being in China and just taking in the whole experience of a totally different place. Most importantly though - you are fulfilling one of God's commands for ALL of us to do - and that is to watch after widows and orphans. Luke is so lucky to have you all as his new family. GOD IS SO GREAT & YOU and JASON are so special and loving! I miss you and I love you all very much! Take care and I look forward to following you on your blog and keeping up. Now this gives you another reason to come visit me down here in SW Florida :) we can take Luke Thomas to the BEACH!!! Love you! -Dana

    ReplyDelete