Monday, August 12, 2013

Gotcha + 7

Luke had to go today for his physical in order to get his Visa. He only weighs 22 lbs! The report the orphanage sent had 33 lbs. Everything checked out fine. He and I went while the others stayed at hotel.
Lila, Luke, and I went swimming. He loves the water,and likes to jump in off the side. Unfortunately he's not afraid of it at all, so we will need to teach him how to swim soon.
We went on a river cruise tonight. Dinner was interesting, but we had eaten a late lunch so we didn't eat much on the boat. All I know is I saw shrimp with the eyes still in, and I heard something about chicken heads.... I had a roll. The view was beautiful. The country has very interesting and beautiful architecture.
Tomorrow we go to the zoo and see pandas! We will have our official appointment with the US Consulate on Wed,and will get Luke's Visa on Thurs. then home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment